ITI’s Court Administration Software is designed for municipal courts and integrates tightly with our Records Management and electronic ticket writing to enhance productivity and eliminate manual entry of data. Court Administration can be used with or without RMS and ticket writing.
Case management, scheduling, docket management, fund allocation, disposition tracking and warrant management are easily performed. A single screen handles all data entry associated with a case, making case updates a breeze. Form letters are easily configured and available for use throughout the software.
Clerks can easily sort and track defendant information by case, case number, ticket number, docket, court date, new case, open or closed status, fine, account balance, minimum fine, due date of fine, defendant name, alias, DOB, SSN, address, or vehicle. A defendant's aliases and address history are attached to the defendant’s file for easy cross reference. A master attorney file maintains often used information, making data entry easy and contact information readily available.
Additional features include tracking parking tickets and court ordered community service and classes. Amended charges are easily handled as well as fine and court cost payments, with printed receipts. The software has the ability to relate cases to one another for quick reference, where needed.
ITI supports many interfaces, including on-line ticket payment through nCourt and numerous state interfaces. A host of configuration options enable court clerks to customize the software to meet many individual needs. The fund allocation section is robust, allowing for an unlimited number of funds to be collected and managed, each with its own formula.
With Court Administration, you can:
- Track defendant information by case (including case number, ticket number, fine, account balance, minimum fine, due date of fine and court date)
- Sort by defendant name, birth date, social security number and address
- Sort cases by case number, ticket number, county docket, court date, new case and open or closed cases
- Track parking tickets
- Track court-ordered community service and classes
- Create case-related form letters
- Print warrants
- Provide a screen-viewable listing of active warrants
- Create a table to control the distribution of court costs and fines
Additional Features Include:
- A listing of all defendants and all cases related to a defendant
- Easily sort or search for open and closed cases
- A master defendants file that is searchable by name, location and / or vehicle
- A master attorney file
- Attachment of all alias names to a defendant's file
- Defendant address history attached to a defendant's file