ITI’s Code Enforcement software is designed to automate the critical business processes required for code enforcement by municipalities and counties.
Code Enforcement is affordable and user-friendly. It can be utilized as a stand-alone application or can be combined with any of ITI’s Enterprise Public Safety Software modules (CAD, RMS, JMS, Court) to create an integrated system that meets your specific needs.
Our Code Enforcement application empowers municipalities and counties to deliver world-class customer service while collecting and maintaining the information you need to ensure code compliance and improve officer safety and productivity.
Code Enforcement officers can manage property by addresses and type of structure, including history, occupants, owners, floor plans and photos. All addresses are verified automatically. Permit applications can be handled electronically throughout the process, including new construction, renovation, demolition, occupancy and more. Custom permits can be designed using system and user defined fields. Inspections and re-inspections, including scheduling for each inspector are all handled electronically, using custom designed inspection forms that offer user defined fields. The software is designed for use in the field with all features available to laptop PC’s or Windows tablets* with ITI’s mobile license and wireless connectivity. Office-based personnel have access to all the latest data instantly.
Detailed violation notices can be prepared with photo attachments. Users can access and share BOLO and other safety related information with ITI’s CAD and Records Management software. Citations and warnings can be issued, including electronically using optional ticket printers.
ITI’s Code Enforcement is quick to implement, intuitive for easy use and cost effective. Your agency can be up and running in days, with a rapid return on investment as your workflow improves and revenue increases. Your code enforcement department can save time and money as you improve customer service.
Some features of Code Enforcement include:
- Manage property by address and type of structure, including history, occupants, owners, floor plans and photographs
- Manage permit applications including construction, renovation, demolition, occupancy and more
- Manage all types of inspections including re-inspections
- Manage inspection schedules for multiple inspectors
- Access and share safety related information with CAD and Law Enforcement Records Management
- Issue citations and warnings
- All features are fully available to wireless users with a mobile license
- Automatic address verification
- Issue detailed violation notifications with photo attachments
* Windows RT not supported.
To learn more about the ITI Enterprise Suite, please complete the form below.