Work for the leader in Public Safety Software.
Founded in 1988, Information Technologies, LLC (ITI) is a privately owned, full service vertical market software development firm, exclusively serving the public safety community. Having celebrated our 25th anniversary in April of 2013, ITI continues our commitment to providing state-of-the-art products coupled with outstanding service. Our old-fashioned values of work hard, do a great job for our clients and have fun may seem out of place in our fast moving world, but they have served ITI and our clients well as we have implemented hundreds of successful projects.
ITI’s benefits package includes:
- Paid vacation time
- Paid company designated holidays
- Business casual dress code
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- Long term disability insurance
- 401k savings plan with generous matching contributions
- Education reimbursement
- Comfortable and professional work environment conveniently located in central St. Louis County, Missouri.
Applicants for any of our positions must possess a clean driving record, be able to pass a criminal background check, and pre-employment drug screening. To apply for any position, e-mail your resume and salary history to email@example.com. ITI is an equal opportunity employer.
We do not currently have any open positions.