Asset / Fleet Management
ITI’s Asset/Fleet Management provides complete asset management, including the unique reporting needed to manage vehicle fleets. Each asset is tracked from acquisition through disposition, including assignment, condition and value. Notes are available throughout to provide for unique record-keeping. Both hard assets and consumables, such as ammunition, can be tracked. Reports are available by make, model, assignment (division or employee), disposition and virtually any other criteria.
The fleet section enables all equipment assigned to a vehicle to be tracked together. Fuel, oil, maintenance and repairs can all be tracked, including warranty information. Quick entry forms are available to enter recurring data such as fuel records. Built in statistics provide valuable information on fuel use, preventative maintenance, repairs and tire use by vehicle, vehicle type, division, tire manufacturer/model and more.
The information captured for each asset includes:
- Name, asset number, description
- Purchase date, price, vendor
- Make, model, quantity, serial number, color, size
- Current condition, location, value
- One or more images of the asset
- Disposal information including date and method
- If the asset is assigned to personnel, a complete assignment history is maintained
For managing your fleet, the following additional information is available:
- Vehicle number, type, status
- VIN, odometer, transmission, engine, tire information
- Warranty date, provider, contract information
- Complete maintenance history
- Assets assigned to the vehicle
- Fuel use management
To learn more about the ITI Enterprise Suite, please complete the form below.